Monday, January 29, 2007

San Diego Blog!

I have started to write for a San Diego travel blog.
Please visit the site and pass it on to locals and
visitors alike. Be sure to check it out from the link to the right.

Please pass this San Diego blog onto anyone (and
everyone) you know in San Diego, near San Diego,
interested in San Diego, or just interested in supporting me.

Also, if you have suggestions on what to write about,
please let me know!

My blogger page, "The Other San Diego," was my original
idea of posting about all my favorite SD places, beyond
the beach. It is now is basically a dry run for what I
post to Hotels By City. The HBC interface is not user
friendly so I post it up to blogger and then cut and paste
the whole thing, but they have lots of traffic, so better
for me to get advertising revenue.



No comments: