Thursday, June 14, 2007

On shit

Sometimes when I'm sad or upset my mom says, 90% of
life is just trying to swim thorugh a river of shit
and keep your head above the river, but the other 10% make
it worth it.

Actually, I think she just said that once, but it
stuck with me.

And I think it's actually probably less than 90%,
closer to 50%, but the shit river comes in waves, so
sometimes it's all shit and you can't keep your head
above it.

Another friend once said, every day you have to eat a
shit sandwich, and if you miss a day, it just means
you have make it up later.

Yeah, so life is full of shit. But shit is just a
small part of life.

I considered taking a picture of a shit in the toilet
and posting it here, but I decided it was already
a little edgy for me to be talking about shit in my
blog. I generally try to make it all-ages.

Besides, it's really kind of sick to take
a picture of your shit.

No comments: